Grade 4 Starter
To act in ways that make the people in your life feel safe. It could be
- The words you say to them;
- The actions you do to them;
- If you smile at them;
- If you share things with them;
- If you help them.
When you do this you are not just growing your brain, but their brain too. Keep a record of your favourite actions that you have done that make other people feel safe.
- To learn that the number one need that our brain has is to feel safe;
- To learn that our actions are the key thing that help other people feel safe.
- To be able to name two behaviours that you have done that made someone feel safe.